20% Chance Of Another Vista Delay

Bill Gates has now said that there is an 80% chance that they will be able to deliver Vista in January. That means that there is still a 20% chance that there will be an additional delay and push Vista back even further. Gates said that he wants this release to be perfect, even if that means a delay:

“We got to get this absolutely right,” Gates said. “If the feedback from the beta tests shows it is not ready for prime time, I’d be glad to delay it.”

Let’s cross our fingers and hope Microsoft can keep this one on schedule!