Google is now letting users take control of their calendars by putting them on any Web Site. Here are the few steps that you need to do to put a calendar on your site:
- Goto the Google Calendar Homepage.
- On the left side of the screen below your list of calendars select “Manage Calendars”.
- Select the name of the calendar that you want to display.
- Click on the button in the Calendar Address section.
- Select “configuration tool” in the windows that pops up.
- Choose what options you want for your calendar and simply copy the code.
NOTE: The above calendar is for the FIFA World Cup 2006.
News Source: Google Operating System