AOL is not going to try and take the corporate world by storm with the release of AIM Pro. This new instant messenger tries to make it easy for people to communicate with each other by providing WebEx integration.
AIM Pro does have a lot of great communication tools that will help those people looking for an all-in-one application. It definitely has more features than Windows Messenger which seems to be the current corporate messenger.
- Seamless Integration with Microsoft Outlook Client Reduce clicking through multiple programs. Use one client for IMs, sending emails, and organizing your calendar.
- Business Grade Security AIM Pro communications are encrypted for an added layer of security.
- Enhanced Voice and Video Conferencing Conduct face-to-face meetings with clients and colleagues anytime, anyplace.
- Present and Share Files Instantly with WebEx Meetings Take your customers through your proposal online or collaborate with that PowerPoint deck with your team member across the country it’s never been easier to travel!
- Advanced Communication Tools That Save Money Make your budget go further with voice communications over the Internet.