The iPhone is one gadget that people don’t like to be fooled about, but ThinkGeek has stepped up to try and frustrate some people. For starters they have 8 gadgets on the homepage that are sure to give you some laughs:
- The ThinkGeek WiiHelm ($24.99) Note:video of the WiiHelm is available.
- SnuzNLuz – Wifi Donation Alarm Clock ($39.99)
- Piranhaz – R/C Battle Fish ($29.99)
- The Lonely Guy Dream Vacation Digital Photo Frame ($149.99)
- The ThinkGeek 8-bit Tie ($14.99)
- The Most Amazing Clever Shirt Ever ($14.99)
- SurgeStix – Inhalable Caffeine Stix ($4.99)
- Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter ($12.99) Note: more images can be found on the Art Lebedev site which is the creator of the Optimus keyboard.
The best part, as mentioned above, is the ad in the left sidebar…it says that the iPhone is now shipping! Go ahead, you know you want to click on the ad, after all it says “click to order.” The only problem is that the ad isn’t clickable! You know that you’re gonna go to their site and try to click on the iPhone ad. ;)
Stay tuned as we feature a wide array of April Fools Jokes throughout the day!