Happy Blog Day! I’ve had this marked on my calendar for a few weeks now, and it’s hard to believe that it’s already here. So what is Blog Day?
It’s essentially a day where bloggers celebrate other bloggers. The goal is to have everyone recommend 5 new blogs that can be introduced to your readers. I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, and so we decided to play along.
- Kyle’s Cove – A great personal blog that covers both technology news and blogging tips. There’s always some fun conversations going on over there in the comments.
- Firefox Facts – If you’re a Firefox fan then this site is a must. There are tips regularly being posted, and extensions are being uncovered that I didn’t even know existed.
- Inspect My Gadget – I’ve only been subscribed to this feed a short time, but it’s already revealed some great software. I think this one is going to be a keeper.
- How-To Geek – He frequently posts tutorials on performing things you may not have realized you can do with your computer. Tips are provided for Mac’s, Linux, and Windows, but a majority of the focus is on Vista and Ubuntu.
- Freeware Genius – This is an amazing source of freeware. There are a few apps reviewed every week, and if you love free software this site will surely turn up some good stuff.
So go ahead and spread the word about Blog Day 2007! Still wanting to discover some more sites? Checkout what everyone else has posted, and drop a link to your own Blog Day 2007 posts in the comments (or just create a list in the comments). I look forward to seeing what sites everyone has to recommend.