IMPORTANT: If everything on this site looks crazy please delete your cache and try refreshing the page. The easiest way to do that would be to hold down the Shift key and click the Refresh button.

CyberNet LogoWell, we managed to put together a wider version of CyberNet because it was requested by a few people. The content area is a little wider and the most obvious thing is that there are two sidebars. We aren’t going to clutter up the sidebars like a lot of sites do but it makes it easier to see things like the calendar that we just added. Pretty soon we’ll start adding a poll every week to the sidebar so that we can get our community involved and spark some fun discussions! :D

We definitely took into consideration those people who are still using monitors with a resolution of 800 x 600 or lower. Those people will still be able to see all of the content perfectly without scrolling sideways but the last sidebar won’t be visible. In the last two months we have had over 500,000 visitors and only 2% of those visitors were using a resolution lower than 1024 x 768, so we thought we should expand the view a little so that the other 98% of you can enjoy the use of your full browser window.

We would definitely love to hear any feedback you may have regarding the new look so leave us a comment below. Thanks!