Let the contest begin! Here at CyberNet we’re pretty focused on writing about all of the latest tech news. We decided it was time to take a step away from the news for a minute and have a little fun. GotVoice and CyberNet News want to give you a free iPod nano! We’re waiting to hear about the craziest/weirdest voicemail that you’ve ever received. The entry that is deemed the craziest/weirdest will win a 2GB iPod Nano. One runner up will receive three free months of GotVoice Premium. The contest starts NOW and will end Sunday August 20th at 11:59 pm central time. Winner will be announced no later than Sunday August 27th. By submitting an entry, you agree to the following rules:
- Only ONE entry per person. (You will be disqualified if more than one is entered)
- Open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
- All submissions become the property of CyberNet News and can be published.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- One iPod nano will be given away as the Grand Prize. Three months of Got Voice Premium service will be given to the runner up.
A few additional details:
- Use the ‘Leave A Comment‘ feature to submit your entry.
- While we’re not setting a specific word limit, we don’t want to read a novel. Make it short, sweet, and to the point. If you don’t have a good story, be creative, we won’t know the difference :)
- Be sure to leave your email address in the email field when entering your comment. If you are a registered user, your email address should be in your profile, if not edit your profile to include it. This is how we will contact you if you are the winner.
- This contest is sponsored by GotVoice
We look forward to reading your entries and giving away an iPod nano!