It’s hard to believe it, but today is CyberNet’s 2nd birthday! Two years ago Ryan started this blog as a hobby, a place where he could “bookmark” things he came across on the Internet. He still reminds me of how I laughed when he told me what he had started, mainly because he’s always hated writing. Little did he or I know that we’d both be maintaining CyberNet on a full-time basis just two years later. It’s been both fun and challenging over the last two years, but all of the time and effort that has been put into the site has been worth it!
Before we get into explaining our Birthday Bash Giveaway Extravaganza, we’d like to first take the time to thank all of you and share an overview of our statistics! We have an awesome community and have met a lot of great people. Whether you contribute by commenting, submitting tips, or simply reading what we write, THANK YOU! Next, here’s a quick look at our statistics for those of you that are interested. After two years, we have:
- Over 3,100 registered users
- Over 4,300 posts
- Over 22,000 comments
- Over 1,800 articles CyberMarked
- Over 300,000 pageviews per month
- Over a half-million pageviews on feed items per month (looks like lots of you are reading us via RSS readers)
- How many RSS subscribers do we have?
To help celebrate, we’ve put together a Giveaway Extravaganza composed of dozens of licenses for software and services that you’ll love totaling over $1,000! Today’s articles are going to consist of explaining the software and services for our giveaways (we’re skipping out on the news today!) so you’ll want to check back throughout the day.
Giveaway EXTRAVAGANZA Info:
- You can enter to win once for each giveaway
- For most giveaways, one winner will be chosen from the first 10 comments, and additional winners will be chosen from all entries unless noted otherwise
- Open to our worldwide audience (except void where prohibited)
- Enter each giveaway by simply leaving a comment
- Remember to include an email address in the email field of the comment so that you can be contacted. If there’s no email address, you can not be awarded a prize
- The entry period for all giveaways will end at 5 PM central time on Tuesday, December 4th (tomorrow)
Good Luck and thanks for celebrating with us!