January of 2007 can be summed up into two words: iPhone and Vista! It was a huge month for both Microsoft and Apple – Microsoft finally got Vista pushed out the door and Apple made their big announcement at Macworld that the iPhone was coming. Here’s a look at those headlines:
- Apple’s Big Announcement: The iPhone
- Why the iPhone May or May not Take Off
- How will Microsoft Compete with the iPhone?
- CyberNet’s Windows Vista Review with Screenshots
- CyberNet’s Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 Professional Giveaway!
- Purchase and Download Windows Vista and Office 2007 Online
While the iPhone and Vista were still fresh in the minds of technology enthusiasts in February, there were some other big ‘newsworthy’ items. Google made the news by finally opening up Gmail to everybody and introducing Google Apps Premier edition while Yahoo made the news after launching Yahoo Pipes and Yahoo Messenger Integrated with Yahoo Mail Beta. Yahoo Pipes may have gotten off to a rough start, but it’s turned into a pretty powerful service. Here’s a look at those headlines:
- Gmail Open to Everybody? Nah… Just Teasing Again!
- Gmail Finally Open for Everyone
- Google Introduces Google Apps Premier Edition