Many of you have blogs of your own, so you’ll probably find some humor in this. If you don’t have a blog but you’re thinking about it, this might give you an idea of what you’re getting yourself into :)
Signs you’re addicted to blogging: (source)
- Your closest friends know the easiest way to communicate with you is by submitting a comment.
- You don’t know your anniversary but you know your Technorati rank.
- When you can’t figure out how to modify your theme, you write your own WordPress theme.
- You only stay at hotels with broadband Internet or with a Starbucks within 3 blocks.
- You identify yourself as a blogger rather than the actual profession that you make a living on.
- You pay your DSL or Cable bill before your rent or mortgage.
And below is a comic that any blogger can probably relate to: (source)