We’re stepping away from the humorous technology types of jokes today and changing gears to something non-tech related – accidents. I know, how funny could that be? But, they are.
From the source, “Accident insurance claim forms ask for a brief statement about how the accident happened.kk The combination of the finger pointing instinct and the small spaces provided on the forms can lead to some curiously phrased explanations.”
- I thought my window was down; but found it was up when I put my hand through it.
- The accident happened when the right door of a car came around the corner without giving a signal.
- In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
- The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished.
- To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
- Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
- No one was to blame for the accident, but it never would have happened if the other driver had been alert.
- The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him.
- I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.