The title says it all! Funny tech related one-liners from around the web…
- A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
- To err is human, but to really screw things up requires a computer.
- Programmer: An ingenious device that converts caffeine into code.
- If you can’t beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
- A picture may be worth a thousand words but it uses up a thousand times more memory!
- If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in?
- Read my chips: No new upgrades!
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0.
- To err is human… to really foul up requires the root password.
- Unix is user-friendly. It’s just very selective about who its friends are.
- Supercomputer: what it sounded like before you bought it.
Reasons Mac OS X is delayed
Aside from the one-liners, there may be other reasons that Mac OS X Leopard is delayed… Source:Joy of Tech