- Select the Create A Filter option located near the search box at the top of the screen.
- In the From: text box enter in the email addresses that you want to block. They have to be in this format:
(firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org)You can add as many email addresses that you want to the list but you have to make sure that all of the emails are contained in parenthesis and are separated by OR.
- Press the Next Step button.
- Select what you want to do with these emails. I send them directly to the trash by using the “Delete It” option.
- Before you continue onto the next step you may want to decide whether to apply this to all of the existing email that you already have. This can be done by selecting the option that says “Also apply filter to XX conversations below.”
- Press the Create Filter button.
You have now created your filter to block multiple email addresses. It is a piece of cake to go and add more to the list as you come across them which makes this solution so great. Let us know if there are any filters that you use so that other people can benefit from them.