We decided to revisit riddles again after our first round posted back in February. Once again, there are fifteen riddles with the answers at the bottom of the page. Have a great weekend!
- I have keys that open no locks, I have space, but there is no room. You can enter, but you can’t go in. I am…
- It has no top or bottom but it can hold flesh, bones and blood all at the same time. What is this object?
- A 10 ft. ladder is attached to a ship. Each step is 1 ft. apart. If the water is rising 1 ft. per hour. How long will it take to cover the ladder?
- I’m as small as an ant and as big as a whale. I’ll approach like a breeeze but can come like agale. By some I get hit but all have shown fear. I’ll dance to the music though I can’t hear. Of names I have many of names I have one. I’m as slow as a snail but from me you can’t run. What am I?
- What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?
- Take away my first letter and I am unchanged; Take away my second letter and I am unchanged; Take away all my remaining letters and I am still unchanged. What am I?
- What kind of animal would you hate to play cards with?
- One man shows another, the portrait of a gentleman and tells him: “I have neither brothers nor sisters, but this man’s father is the son of my father.” Who is the man in the painting?
- A snail is at the bottom of a 15 meter tree. He tries to reach the top. Each day he manages to climb 4 meters, but during the night, while he sleeps, he slips back 3 meters. How many days will he need to reach the top?
- What are the two longest words in the English language that can be typed using only your left hand on the keyboard?
- What is harder to catch the faster you run?
- I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole. What am I?
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
- I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in an hour?
- A computer keyboard
- A ring
- Never. As the water rises the ship rises.
- I am a shadow…
- A chalkboard
- The postman or a mailbox
- A cheetah.
- The gentleman in the portrait is the son of the man who is speaking.
- Well, after 11 days, he will have climbed 11 meters, so on day 12, he will reach the top.
- Stewardesses and Reverberated
- Your breath
- A snake.
- The letter M.
And just for fun… How many legs does this elephant have?