Hacking is no laughing matter, but the list contained within this article is!
The content below was not written by me. I am unaware of the original source, however, this is the source I got it from.
- Your phone bill lists 1,987 household lines.
- Your son tells you that his private interview with the Secret Service agent was for a social studies class essay.
- You receive mail addressed to Phil E. Phreak.
- The kid cheers Lex Luthor whenever a Superman movie runs on TV.
- The CEO of a regional Bell operating company appears on your doorstep, sobbing uncontrollably and begging forgiveness.
- You find a copy of Phrack magazine hidden under the underwear in your son’s bedroom dresser. (The Playboy magazine is next to the handheld scanner, of course.)
- The kid asks for a Novell Access Server for his birthday.
- The little silver-colored wheel on your electric meter spins so fast it flies off, slices your neighbor’s elm tree neatly in two and flattens a tire on a Chevy Monte Carlo three blocks away.
- Your son’s English teacher calls, sounding really curious, to ask why the kid selected the Oklahoma City phone directory for his monthly book report.
- He names Robert Morris Jr. as his “Most Admired American.”
Along the same lines, head on over to the forum to participate in a quiz titled “Computer Hacker or Cannibal.” How many can you get right? Post your score in the forum…