Welcome to Daily Downloads brought to you by CyberNet! Each weekday we bring you the Windows software updates for widely used programs, and it’s safe to assume that all the software we list is freeware (we’ll try to note the paid-only programs).
As you browse the Internet during the day, feel free to post the software updates you come across in the comments below so that we can include them the following day!
The software listed here have all been officially released by the developers.
- Azureus 184.108.40.206 [Homepage] [Mirror] [Review]
Type of Application: BitTorrent downloader
- Nero 220.127.116.11b [Homepage] [Mirror] [Review]
Type of Application: CD/DVD burning
- Save2PC 3.1 [Homepage] [Release Notes] [Mirror]
Type of Application: Google Video & YouTube video downloader
- Winamp 5.5 [Homepage] [Release Notes] [Mirror] [Review]
Type of Application: Media player
–Pre-Releases (Alpha, Beta, etc…)–
The software listed here are pre-releases that may not be ready for everyday usage.
- ASCII Generator 0.9.0 [Homepage] [Release Notes] [Mirror]
Type of Application: Generate ASCII images
Changes: Saving an image in color, color printing, NFO creation, and more
- Damn Small Linux 4.0 [Homepage] [Mirror]
Release: Release Candidate 5
Type of Application: Linux Operating System
Changes: Updates and bug fixes
- Skype 18.104.22.168 [Homepage] [Mirror]
Type of Application: Messenger
Changes: High quality video
This is a great way to keep up on the upcoming software releases.