Welcome to Daily Downloads brought to you by CyberNet! Each weekday we bring you the Windows software updates for widely used programs, and it’s safe to assume that all the software we list is freeware (we’ll try to note the paid-only programs).
As you browse the Internet during the day, feel free to post the software updates you come across in the comments below so that we can include them the following day!
The software listed here have all been officially released by the developers.
- Belarc Advisor 220.127.116.11 [Homepage] [Mirror]
Type of Application: Profiles hardware and software on your computer
–Pre-Releases (Alpha, Beta, etc…)–
The software listed here are pre-releases that may not be ready for everyday usage.
- AOL 9.1 [Homepage] [Mirror]
Cost: Your soul
Release: Beta 7
Type of Application: Junk — thought I would throw it in for giggles
- FileZilla 3.0.2 [Homepage] [Release Notes] [Mirror] [Review]
Release: Release Candidate 1
Type of Application: FTP client
Changes: Remote file viewing/editing, and bug fixes
- Firefox 18.104.22.168 [Homepage] [Release Notes]
Release: Release Candidate 2
Type of Application: Web browser
Changes: Bug fixes
- Google Gears 0.1.54.0 [Homepage] [Release Notes] [Mirror] [Review]
Type of Application: Take websites offline
- ooVoo 22.214.171.124 [Homepage] [Mirror]
Type of Application: Multi-user video chat
- SmartFTP 2.5.1007.0 [Homepage] [Release Notes] [Mirror]
Type of Application: FTP Client
Changes: Updated FTP library, and bug fixes
- SpeedFan 4.34 [Homepage] [Mirror]
Type of Application: Monitor fans in your computer
This is a great way to keep up on the upcoming software releases.