Have you ever seen a really cool font on a sign, product, or website and you wanted to use it for something? If you have then you need to go visit TypeNow which has a selection of over 300 fonts all available for free. Each one is designed to replicate fonts for popular movies, bands, games, television shows, and more.
When I just came across the site I couldn’t believe the quantity of famous fonts they had. They have 146 TV/movie fonts, 62 music fonts, 41 game fonts, and 56 miscellaneous fonts. I think they’ve covered almost every recognizable brand that is currently out there.
For those of you who have never installed a font on your computer here is how you would go about doing it:
- Click on one of the fonts on the TypeNow site to download the ZIP file. Extract the contents of the file.
- Press the WinKey+R to open the Run box.
- Type %windir%\fonts, and then click OK.
- Move the extracted file from Step 1 into the font directory that you opened in Step 3.
- Your font is ready for use in all of your apps now. You may need to restart any open programs before they recognize the new font.