Have you started playing around with Windows Vista yet? I couldn’t imagine going back to XP at this point but it does get a little frustrating when you come across some incompatible programs…and there are still plenty of them.
You can now get your Windows Mobile powered devices synchronized as long as you are running any version of Vista beyond RC1. The new Windows Mobile Device Center Beta 3 will let you synchronize your Windows Mobile 2003 or 5.0 device and you can even setup Windows Media Player to sync some of your music!
Here is a more complete list of included features:
- Streamlined setup – A simplified new partnership wizard and improved partnership management.
- Robust synchronization – Synchronization of business-critical data such as e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks, favorites, and files.
- Photo management – Picture management helps you detect new photos on your Windows Mobile powered device, tag and import them to the Windows Vista Photo Gallery.
- Media synchronization – Use Microsoft Windows Media Player to synchronize and shuffle music files on your device.
- File browsing – A new device browsing experience enables you more quickly browse files and folders and open documents on your device directly from your PC.
- Enhanced user interface – A simple and compelling user interface helps you to quickly access critical tasks and configure your device.