It’s quite possible that you’ve helped contribute to the success of various music and video stores like iTunes, and what you’ve gotten in return is DRM-plagued media. That means trying to transfer your purchases from one device to another isn’t going to be a simple task, but the Daniusoft Media Converter wants to take that burden off your shoulders.
Once you launch the program the first thing you’ll probably notice is that there aren’t a lot of different things you can configure. Don’t worry, you can still dig in and change things like the sample rate, but the program is designed in a way to minimize the amount of interface clutter. This is great news for people who just want to get in and get the job done without being bombarded with various options.
If you’re converting videos you’ll be happy to know that there are dozens of pre-defined profiles included. In a few clicks you can have your movie converted and optimized for an iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Windows Mobile, network video, or one of several other choices. The point is that Daniusoft Media Converter doesn’t want you fiddling around with settings trying to get everything just right for your device. It just works out-of-the-box.
Here are the app’s main features that we wanted to be sure to highlight:
- Convert DRM Media such as DRM WMA, WMV, M4A and M4B, M4P, M4V (iTunes), so that you can remove DRM license from protected Media Video music without any restrictions
- Completely supports the conversion of DRM media (audio and video) to an unprotected format
- Support video to audio conversion, it is now easy to listen to music video on different players such as iPod, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, etc.
- Optimized DRM conversion engine is fast and efficient
- Supports batch mode – convert multiple files all at once
- Easy-to-use and self-explaining user interface
We have 10 licenses to Daniusoft Media Converter (valued at $34.95 each) to giveaway today! All you have to do is drop a comment below providing both your name and email address in the appropriate fields. We obviously need your email address for contacting you in the event that you should win. Believe it or not we’ve actually had winners in previous giveaways get randomly selected, but since they didn’t provide an email address we had to pick someone else.
Just as with all of our giveaways we will be using a random number generator to determine the winners. For this round here is how we’re going to give out the licenses:
- 1 winner will be picked from comment numbers 1 through 5
- 9 winners will be picked from comment numbers 1 through however many comments there are.
Entries for the giveaway will be accepted up until December 11th at 7:00PM Central Time.