OnClick is a suite of useful utilities, and is created by the same people who make SyncBackSE. In all there are 8 different “mini” programs that you can pick and choose to install, and I thought it would be nice to cover each of the 8 apps that are encompassed by the OnClick suite:
- FindOnClick – A fast way to search both NTFS and FAT internal or external drives…without having to index the files on your computer before hand. This can be integrated into Windows Explorer so that it is only one click away from being at your fingertips!
- UndeleteOnClick – Have you ever permanently deleted a file on your computer, only to realize that you still needed it? All hope might not be lost, and UndeleteOnClick is a go to solution to get back those files. In a matter of seconds you can see what files are still recoverable on your computer (including the condition of the files).
- DeleteOnClick – This is like a paper shredder for your computer. When you delete files using this it renames the files to something obscure, deletes the file, does a fast pass wiping your computers free space, and then does another pass securely wiping the free space.
- HashOnClick – This is used to validate and calculate hashes, including SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512, MD4, MD5, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160, and Tiger has values.
- EncryptOnClick – Encrypt files and/or folders in just a few clicks using 256-bit AES encryption. The encrypted files can be opened and decrypted using third-party programs like WinZip, assuming that the password is known.
- PatchOnClick – You’ll be able to create your own patches for files and applications so that you don’t have to send the entire file each time.
- ScrambleOnClick – This is almost like the EncryptOnClick application mentioned above, but this one only works with text. It will use military grade encryption to encode text, and you can create different keys for all of your friends and colleagues which the program will keep track of.
- TrayOnClick (Beta) – Instead of adding more buttons to the Windows Title bar this program lets you just right-click on the minimize button of a window if you want to send it to the System Tray. You can even customize how it handles each of the individual applications if you so choose.
As we said in the SyncBackSE giveaway, this one is going to work a little bit differently than the others, and it is important that you read this paragraph. Each winner will not receive a license, but will instead get a $30 coupon to use at the 2BrightSparks store. In this round we have 2 of the $30 coupons to giveaway, but we also had another round earlier for another one their products, SyncBackSE, where we are giving out a few more coupons. Both SyncBackSE and OnClick cost $30, so the coupon will work with either or.
All you have to do is drop a comment below providing both your name and email address in the appropriate fields. We obviously need your email address for contacting you in the event that you should win. Believe it or not, we’ve actually had winners in previous giveaways get randomly selected, but since they didn’t provide an email address we had to pick someone else.
Just as with all of our giveaways we will be using a random number generator to determine the winners. For this round, here is how we’re going to give out the coupons:
- 1 winner will be picked from comment numbers 1 through 10
- 1 winner will be picked from comment numbers 1 through however many comments there are.
Entries for the giveaway will be accepted up until December 4th at 5:00PM Central Time.