Back in August of 2006, we wrote about a Free Simple Task Manager called Remember the Milk. At the time, Remember the Milk had been around for about a year and they were still in the process of making a name for themselves. Three years have past since they launched and they now have over one million users and their service is one of the best around. With time, it has continued to get even better.
One of their goals with the service is to provide an easy way for people to write and keep-track of their to-do lists. Instead of using loads of sticky notes like I used to do, you can use Remember the Milk to make the process of remembering everything you have to do, easier. In this day in age, it’s absolutely necessary to have a way to manage tasks!
Both a free and paid version of Remember the Milk are available. A Pro account is $25 for 1 year, which is what we have available today for our giveaway. What are the benefits of a pro account versus the free account, you ask?
- Remember The Milk for iPhone and iPod Touch – Take your tasks anywhere with this feature-packed application; now available on the iPhone App Store! An award-winning web version is also available. Pro users only! (Checkout a detailed explanation of this service here)
- MilkSync for BlackBerry – Synchronize your Remember the Milk tasks with the built-in Tasks application on your BlackBerry. Pro users only!
- MilkSync for Windows Mobile – Synchronize your Remember the Milk tasks with the built-in Tasks application on your Windows Mobile device. Pro users only!
- Pro Tester Program – as a Pro user, you can try pre-release versions of Remember the Milk features
- Priority support via email
Features available to all include:
- Gmail Integration
- Manage tasks offline using Google Gears
- RTM for Twitter
- Manage tasks via Google Calendar
- Netvibes module
- Reminders just about anywhere
- Locate tasks on a map
- And more…
We have five annual Remember the Milk Pro Accounts available! Each is valued at $25 for one year. All you have to do is drop a comment below providing both your name and email address in the appropriate fields. We obviously need your email address for contacting you in the event that you should win. Believe it or not we’ve actually had winners in previous giveaways get randomly selected, but since they didn’t provide an email address we had to pick someone else.
Just as with all of our giveaways we will be using a random number generator to determine the winners. For this round here is how we’re going to give out the licenses:
- 1 winner will be picked from comment numbers 1 through 5
- 4 winners will be picked from comment numbers 1 through however many comments there are.
Entries for the giveaway will be accepted up until December 11th at 7:00PM Central Time.