For many people, RoboForm is considered to be one of those must-have applications for any Windows computer. I know quite a few people who are using the free version, but there are several restrictions such as only being able to store 10 passcards (these are basically stored passwords). With the Pro version you can store as many passcards, identities, credit cards, and addresses as you’d like.
RoboForm has all kinds of features that are not only designed to make you more productive, but also more secure. Your passwords are encrypted before they are stored making it difficult for someone else to gain access to them should they ever get access to your RoboForm data. Plus, you’ll also be able to use more secure passwords now that you won’t have to remember them.
The best part about RoboForm would have to be how smoothly it works. For example, when you normally save a password in your browser it will remember the username and password fields. RoboForm, however, takes it a step further. It will also remember other fields in the login form such as a “remember me” checkbox. A single click on a RoboForm passcard pulls up the associated website, fills in the login form, and submits it for you. Talk about a time saver!
Here are some of the other features in RoboForm Pro:
- Remembers your passwords and logs you in automatically
- Fills out long registration and checkout forms with one click
- Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security (AES, Blowfish, RC6, 3-DES or 1-DES)
- Generates random secure passwords to maximize password strength
- Fight phishing by entering passwords only on matching web sites
- Defeats keyloggers by not using the keyboard to type passwords
- Backs up your passwords and copies them between computers
- Works with IE, AOL/MSN, and Firefox
We have 10 licenses to RoboForm Pro (valued at $29.95 each) to giveaway today! All you have to do is drop a comment below providing both your name and email address in the appropriate fields. We obviously need your email address for contacting you in the event that you should win. Believe it or not we’ve actually had winners in previous giveaways get randomly selected, but since they didn’t provide an email address we had to pick someone else.
Just as with all of our giveaways we will be using a random number generator to determine the winners. For this round here is how we’re going to give out the licenses:
- 1 winner will be picked from comment numbers 1 through 5
- 9 winners will be picked from comment numbers 1 through however many comments there are.
Entries for the giveaway will be accepted up until December 11th at 7:00PM Central Time.