After about a month in progress, we have finally launched a huge Learn Firefox redesign! Our focus was to bring a graphical appeal to the site since it is a “visual guide to the Firefox web browser,” and we believe that we’ve successfully done that.
For those of you who haven’t visited Learn Firefox yet there has never been a better time. Almost 100 Firefox extensions have been reviewed thus far, and screenshots of over 200 themes have been taken. Of course, at the center of all this are the countless guides that have been created to help new Firefox users learn the ropes.
Here’s a list of what’s new:
- New design with simplicity in mind
- Significant speed improvements
- Works great in all the popular browsers
- Each category has the posts broken up into “Guides” and “Extensions.”
- Mini navigation buttons are located on the bottom of every page (except for the homepage for obvious reasons)
We would like to welcome you to the new Learn Firefox! This is quickly becoming a hub for new and existing Firefox users alike, and you can always subscribe to the feed to stay up-to-date with the latest articles. The next time you know someone switching to Firefox, point them in our direction so that we can help them along!
Note: We’re still in the process of updating some of the graphics on this blog, but that should be done shortly.