Looking for a good laugh today? I wasn’t until I came across two sites that are just hilarious. The second one that I’ll mention is a little funnier than the first but they are both sure to give you a chuckle.
- this shouldn’t work
- we should never get here
- this is so broken
- this is the tricky part
- windows sucks
- your mother
The second site is a list of 101 things that you do not want your System Administrator to say (well, the list only has 97 things so it is short 4 :) ). Picture yourself as an employee that is hearing some of these:
- What software license?
- What do you mean that wasn’t a copy?
- Where’s the GUI on this thing?
- Damn, and I just bought that pop…
- The drive ate the tape but that’s OK, I brought my screwdriver.
- What’s this “any” key I’m supposed to press?
- Do you smell something?
- I have never seen it do *that* before…
- What do you mean you needed that directory?
- Oracle will be down until 8pm, but you can come back in and finish your work when it comes up tonight.
- Wonder what this command does?
- You did what to the floppy???
- What do you mean that could take down the whole network?
- The backup procedure works fine, but the restore is tricky!
- It is only a minor upgrade, the system should be back up in a few hours. (This is said on a Monday afternoon.)
- I think we can plug just one more thing in to this outlet strip with out tripping the breaker.
- What do mean by “fired”?
- now it’s funny you should ask that, because I don’t know either
- We prefer not to change the root password, it’s an nice easy one
There is nothing like a good laugh on a Monday…that’s what helps the week go by faster. :)
P.S. Sorry about the picture…I just couldn’t help myself when I saw it on this site which is also sure to give you a laugh.