The burning question of the week last week was 64-bit vs. 32-bit, which do you use? The results are in and here’s what we found:
- 39% of you are using 32-bit Windows XP
- 26% of you are using 32-bit Windows Vista
- 16% of you are using 64-bit Windows Vista
- 6% of you are using 64-bit Windows XP
- 6% of you are using 32-bit Linux
- 5% of you are using 64-bit Linux
In the end, the majority of you are still 32-bit Windows users whether it be that you’re running XP or Vista.
Next up, we’re wondering what kinds of security protection you use on your wireless router. We all know that not securing a wireless router exposes your computer to security risks, so it’s one of those important things that you should do.
What security protection methods do you use on your wireless router?
- I don’t use security
- I don’t know
You can either cast your vote below if you have Flash enabled, or you can vote in the sidebar.