Our next poll is up, and we’re wondering, who do you think will be next to cash in on the the Web 2.0 Jackpot? We’ve already seen some huge pay-outs already, and Google acquiring YouTube definitely tops that list. There’s another jackpot brewing, so who do you think will be next to cash out?
- Facebook – They’ve already turned down a 1.6 billion offer from Yahoo! Perhaps they have no intention of selling out, or maybe they’re just waiting until the time is right.
- Photobucket – It’s one of the world’s largest Photo sites and has a good chunk of the market.
- Second Life (Linden Research Inc.)– The 3D online digital world with over 4 million “residents.” It’s built and owned by the residents and has people all over the world hooked.
- Digg – The technology focused news site where stores are “Dugg’ by community members.
- Meebo – They’re the popular in-browser messaging program that supports all of the popular messengers and makes it easy to access all of your messengers no matter what computer you’re on.
- Metacafe – “Serving the World’s Best Videos” – where people can earn money for submitting videos that receive lots of page views.
As always, you can vote and view the results in the left side-bar. If you have a different idea in mind, use the “other” field to let us know!