Another new build has been released by the Opera team as they continue to prove their dedication to providing wonderful software. The Opera team is nearing a Release Candidate for Opera 9.01 and they are looking for testers.
Here is a list of changes for 9.01 so far:
- Empty spam puts messages in trash again
- Fixes to contenteditable
- Several stability fixes
- Several IMAP fixes
- Open image in mail does now opens in new tab
- Fixed bug where inline error messages opened blank
- Fixed bug where Java Applet did not load when width and height set to 0
- Chat colors (re)fixed
- Search field now shows dropdown when using the down arrow key.
- Fixed bug where Error console constantly appeared by renaming preference from “Console Filter” to “Error Console Filter”
- Filters with huge numbers of mail will now act significantly faster.
You can still download Opera 9 if you don’t want to jump in and be a tester, which is completely understandable. Go Opera!