It’s always fun to play around with some of the pictures you’ve taken, and now there’s a web based service called PikiPimp that allows you to edit your image online. It’s fun, and it’s easy. There are all sorts of fun accessories like hats, wigs, speech bubbles, and glasses, to pimp out your pics. You are able to add the different accessories and objects simply by dragging and dropping.
The different objects are divided up into 21 different categories and range from Christmas and jewelry to tattoos and tongues. Pikipimp will host your image and give you a link for your website. Here’s how you manipulate your pics:
- Select image from hard drive – click upload.
- Drag and drop objects to “pimp” your image
- Manage image (rotate, flip, etc.)
- Preview – how does your picture look?
- Save – Get the code to add it to your site.
You can also create an account so that you’re able to go back and edit images later! If you’d like to play around with your pics visit www.pikipimp.com.