Do you still print out a calendar every month or every year that you frequently reference? Well, Calme 2011 is a free Java-powered application that includes a dozen different templates that you can customize and print. I’m not a huge fan of the photo-based templates because I like to cram as much information on one page as I can, but I have to admit that some of their other templates are pretty functional. In particular I like the two layouts of the yearly calendar.
Here’s a brief list of some features you’ll find in Calme:
- 12 calendar templates
- Yearly and monthly planners in landscape and portrait formats
- Picture calendars can be used with your own photos with cropping, scaling, and border customizations
- Different sizes: Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5 and A6
- Optional holidays (can be downloaded/updated from inside the app for different countries)
- Color and font customizations
One thing to keep in mind is that this does put the Calme logo on every calendar you print. They do it in a rather tasteful way, but thought it is still worth noting.
Calme 2011 Homepage (Windows only; Freeware)