Are you ever looking for that perfect quote but have a hard time finding something to fit the situation. Maybe you’re trying to prove a point, do some research, or be a smart alec…doesn’t matter because Quotiki will help you.
Quotiki, unlike other quoting services that you might be familiar with, revolves around the concepts that surround Web 2.0. It lets you post any quotes that you might find, tag them, rate them, save them, and most importantly find them.
I recommend using this for more than just literary research as well. Why? You can become a world-class smart alec by reading through some of the quotes. The next time someone says that “honesty is the best policy” you can use this one by George Carlin:
Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.
Just pull up the funny tag and your sure to find a lot of good quotes. Here are a few more that I found to be really funny:
- “I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they’d never expect it.”
By: Jack Handey
- “I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me Superman.”
By: Homer Simpson
- “Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.”
By: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know, I’ve done it a thousand times.”
By: Mark Twain
- “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.”
By: Jack Handey
- “If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?”
By: Steven Wright
Between these funny quotes and the previous post that I just did I think my Monday is turning out to be way too fun. :D