TeleType has made news recently with their soon-to-be-released navigation system – WorldNav 3000 XL. This little gadget will be launched at the Consuber Electronics Show in January of 2006 with a very competitive price tag of $399. From what it sounds like it will be able to keep up with all of the higher priced GPS systems but at a fraction of the cost.
- Weights just 8 oz.
- 3.5″ TFT LCD touch screen
- Points of Interest
- Pre-installed maps for the entire USA, including Puerto Rico
- Visual and voice prompts
- Various settings to select the best possible routes
- MP3 Player that takes in SD/MMC cards
- 3D view with pan and zoom functions
- Points of interest, landmarks, gas stations, restaurants, etc.
- PC USB connectivity for data and music transfer
- High-resolution touch screen with large buttons
- Expandable to worldwide map coverage
The TeleType WorldNav 3000 XL can be purchased from TeleType’s online store.