It has crossed all of our minds at one point or another but this is a more official idea on what would happen if Microsoft owned Firefox. In fact, there is a website dedicated to it: MSFirefox.com.
Every application has some minimum requirements and this one wouldn’t be an exception:
- A Credit Card
- Microsoft(R) Windows(TM)/Vista Operating System
- Microsoft(R) Mouse & Keyboard (Hyperlinks will NOT work without these)
- Live(TM) Messenger (Required API to maintain dangerous CPU temperatures)
- Microsoft(R) Office 2007 (Provides the ability to scroll webpages)
- Quad Core Processor (For loading Hotmail.com)
- Any SLI Configured Graphics Card > 512mb (TO Display High Definition GIF Images)
- 1024 MB of RAM (Compensation for Frequent Memory Leaks)
- 483MB Disk Space
What kind of features does it have?
- Enjoy a Better Web Experience
MS Firefox 2007 delivers a dramatic boost in the download speeds of online pornography. By utilising a proprietary dynamic algorithm – anything that remotely resembles a tit or a boob will download up to 10 times faster. Fun at the speed of light!
- Stay Secure on the Web
Firefox 2007’s new TakeOver(TM) technology protects the Windows Kernel by automatically recognizing all McAfee and Symantec programs as viruses. Downloading has never been safer.
- Interactive Multimedia
Microsoft’s AKobe Phlash(TM) Plugin delivers awesome online interactive content; anything from music, videos to games. (Lawsuit from Adobe pending)
- Personalize Your Browser
Choose from three excellent browsing styles! Minimized, Maximized and Fullscreen!
And there are of course a few bugs that for some reason just can’t be squashed. Visiting the following sites using MS Firefox 2007 will cause your computer to shut down unexpectedly:
- Any sites with the phrase: microsoft/windows/explorer/vista/bill sucks
Ahh, that was definitely a good laugh for today. At the bottom of the site it gives a donation link that takes you to Mozilla’s donation location. However, the disappointing thing was that the actual download links for the browser are for IE 7! Come on, I would have thought for sure Firefox 2 would be on there.