Welcome to the WrapUp by CyberNet. This is a collection of news stories, downloads, and tips that we have collected over the last few days, but never got around to writing about. Don’t forget to send in your own tips, or just leave a comment on this page if you think you’ve got something we should include.
You Can Download All Your Songs From Google Music
A new option is being rolled out to Google Music users that will let you download all of your uploaded/purchased songs, which means this is a great way to backup your music library.
Gmail Logo Uses Two Different Fonts
Some interesting info about the Gmail logo emerged last week, including the fact that it was created the night before Gmail launched and that they use two different fonts in the logo. Once you realize it uses two different fonts you’ll never be able to shake it from your head.
MegaUpload Alternatives See Surge in Traffic After Shutdown
After MegaUpload was shutdown last week several other services, such as Fileserve and Filesonic, removed their reward programs and public sharing options. All of this has caused a surge of traffic to get directed to the remaining alternatives.
Xbox 720 Will Be Six Times More Powerful as Current Console
Rumors are twirling that the next Xbox will ship in November 2013, and will be six times more powerful than the existing console.
YouTube Streams 4 Billion Videos Each Day
It’s pretty incredible that YouTube is streaming 4 billion videos each day, but users are also uploading 60-hours worth of content every minute.
–Tips, Tutorials, and Reviews–
Google Docs Can Be Exported Through Google Takeout
Google recently added an option to their “Takeout” service so that you can export your Google Docs data as well. That means it is even easier to pull all of your data away from Google.
Installing a BitTorrent Client on Your DD-WRT Router
This guide walks you through how to get Transmission up and running on a DD-WRT router.
Shortcut to Reopen Recently Closed Folders and Apps
UndoClose is a free Windows app that lets you assign a keyboard shortcut to quickly reopen folders and apps you recently closed.
- BurnAware Free 4.5 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- CCleaner 3.15.1643 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Defraggler 2.09.391 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Evernote 220.127.116.1131 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Firefox 10.0 Beta 6 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Foobar2000 1.1.11 Beta 4 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Google Chrome 18.0.1017.2 Beta [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Google Earth 18.104.22.16805 Beta [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Greenshot 0.8.1.1486 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Miranda 0.9.42 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Miro 4.0.5 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Opera 11.61 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Picasa 22.214.171.124.83 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- SeaMonkey 2.7 Beta 4 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Songbird 1.10.2 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Thunderbird 10.0 Beta 5 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- uTorrent 3.1.26671 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- VLC 2.0.0 RC1 [Homepage] [Mirror]