Welcome to the WrapUp by CyberNet. This is a collection of news stories, downloads, and tips that we have collected over the last few days, but never got around to writing about. Don’t forget to send in your own tips, or just leave a comment on this page if you think you’ve got something we should include.
Amazon and Google Drop Cloud Storage Prices
Over the last week both Amazon and Google have cut their cloud storage prices by about 25 percent.
Apple Releases iTunes 11
It’s a month late, but iTunes 11 is now available with a redesigned interface and iCloud integration.
Microsoft’s Surface Pro Starts at $899 for 64GB
The Surface RT was released a month ago, and Microsoft is finally spilling some of the details about the Surface Pro. It will be available in January, and will start at $899 for the 64GB model. Keyboards will be sold separately.
40 Million Windows 8 Licenses Sold
Microsoft announced last week that they’ve sold 40 million licenses of Windows 8.
–Tips, Tutorials, and Reviews–
EnhanceMy8: Windows 8 Maintenance Utility
This free app makes it easy to manage different areas of your Windows 8 machine.
Attach Google Drive Files to Gmail Messages
Gmail users are now able to attach Google Drive files to email messages as a way to get around the small file attachment restrictions.
- BurnAware Free 5.5 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Fedora Linux 18 Beta [Homepage] [Mirror]
- FileZilla 220.127.116.11 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Firefox 18.0 Beta 2 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Foobar2000 1.1.18 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Google Chrome 23.0.1271.95 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Google Chrome 25.0.1337.0 Dev [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Google Drive 1.6.3837.2778 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- iTunes 11.0 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- LibreOffice 3.6.4 RC3 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- PeaZip 4.8.0 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- Thunderbird 18.0 Beta 1 [Homepage] [Mirror]
- UltraVNC 18.104.22.168 [Homepage] [Mirror]